Cooking Class is always the perfect choice for whom would like to mark the Vietnamese culinary during your Vietnam trip.
There’s no better way than having a wooden spoon in hands, with friends or family all around! The emphasis is on seasonal traditional food which both tastes and looks delicious but is simple to prepare and recreate at home.
Meet our tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to start this cooking class. By this manner, you can take a walk to local market which is situated in the heart of the Old Quarter . You will time to discover how the Vietnamese people do food business and what the main ingredients for their meal are.
By strolling around to visit distinct food sections with their variety of herbs, vegetables, meat and sea food which brings you very close to life in Hanoi . Maybe, it will make you surprised to see how the local women does bargain and chooses the best quality of fresh food from numerous food stalls in the market.
After this short walking, you will back to the restaurant you can then enjoy a cup of Hanoi coffee, jasmine or lotus tea.(coffee and tea are complimentary). Raw food bought from the market will be thoroughly washed and prepared . Cooking utensils will then be properly placed on each table ready to begin the cooking class.
Let’s start by the short introduction about the utensils in a Hanoi kitchen.
After that, just wash your hand and do enjoy this cooking class. You will then, under the instruction of the Chef, prepare and cook by yourself. From start to finish, learning how to marinate and to add spices to the ingredients is very important .to the lesson. You will also enjoy decorating dishes with carrot flowers, lemon grass stems, tomato rose flower and curved chili. The authentic sauce mixed from fish sauce, water, sugar, lime, chili, garlic and herbs is very easy to make.
Finally, it is now time to enjoy the meal you have prepared.
Set menu of cooking class
Normally, we do always choose the most popular menu (3 dishes) that the guest can easy to learn and look. Following is an example:
- Green papaya salad
- Hanoi spring rolls
- Stir fried chicken with lemon grass
|02 - 03 pax||35|
|04 - 05 pax||30|
- Pick up hotel in the old quarter
- English tour guide & Shopping.
- All ingredient to do the cooking class
- Free drinks (Hanoi beer, soft drink, coffee, local wine….)
- Personal expense
- Kid rate (up to 12 years old)
- From 6 participants you can enjoy a fantastic private cooking class with a private chef, without any extra fee.
- For further information on current menu, available offer on a cooking class and reservation, please contact us.
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 7 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- To 1 day from 7 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- To 12 from 24 hours before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 12 hours before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Free of charge for one child below the age of 4 years traveling with two adults.
- Children from 4 to under 8 years of age: 50% of adult rate
- Child from 8 years must pay the full adult rate
- For group tour: the pick-up time will be flexible within 15 minutes (For example: For dinner time, the pick- up time will be between 18.00 and 18.15). As we have to do several pick-up places, so your patience is always appreciated.
- For private tour: the pick-up time is up to the guest, it is customized!
The hotel pick-up must be at in city central area.
- English Speaking Guide